Life coaching is not about giving advice or mentoring, but it is a relationship between client and coach; one where the coach uses profoundly meaningful questions to assist the client in the following ways: ~
- Identify goals
- Visualise new perspectives
- Improve performance and enhance effectiveness
- Keep your focus and motivation
- Sustained growth and self empowerment
- Increase confidence
- Combat limiting beliefs and conflicts
Effective coaching should also be supportive of the client in creating a plan of action and then supporting the client in putting the plan into action in order to reach the desired outcomes.
Being client-centred, Life Coaching works from the premise that each individual is unique.